Sunday, July 6, 2008

We Have Moved

Sorry that I haven't updated this in forever! The last couple of weeks have been crazy. We moved back to Utah from Virginia, and are already missing friends there. Haven asks daily if she can play with her little best friend Mo. Joe started his final clinical rotation last week at LDS Hospital with general surgery. He is absolutely loving it and is with some great physicians. I feel like a gypsy because we are living/staying with both of our parents. Joe is mostly in Salt Lake and the kids and I are going back and forth between there and Panguitch. We have been having a blast with family though. Last week Joe and I hiked the Subway with some of my family and then we went to the balloon festival. I am having some trouble attaching my pictures but when I get it figured out I will post pics of all of our recent fun adventures. Oh and Haven finally has some pets! My mom bought her a fist which she of course named Nemo and she also now has 2 bunnies! They are so cute! Their names are Stumper and Steve. Keep posted and hopefully soon I will have some pictures to check out!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay...you made it! I hope the move went well! I can't wait to see you this Wed.!!! (at least I hope that I better be seeing you there) Talk to ya soon!

The Harris's said...

I am so glad you are back in Utah. We need to do lunch I really wish I had more free time on my hands though. Hey when you are in Panguitch (i do not know if i spelled that right sorry) keep an eye out for my little nieces. My brother ex lives there he has custody of the kids but they go there to visit there crazy mom. She is married to Eric Sevy. Take care call me sometime 870-7863