I can't believe that Haven is already old enough to start Kindergarten but she is. She started 3 weeks ago and she is loving it. I have to admit I had a really hard time letting her go and cried most of the day. It is so scary for me to let this innocent girl out into the world. I'm so afraid of her having to deal with the things that I, along with all kids do (feeling left out, getting made fun of, etc...) but I guess those are the things that make you stronger in life. She is already learning a ton and really enjoying it. I'm so grateful to live in such an awesome neighborhood with lots of kids, all of her "older" friends (1st graders) have taken really good care of her (making sure she gets on the correct bus).
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
KINDERGARTEN :(
Posted by Sartori Fam at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment