Miss Haven is 6! I can't believe that she is already that old. I wish that I could slow down the clock. She is so beautiful, smart, kind, helpful, and quite the fashionista! She brings such a sweet spirit into our home. We were out of town for her birthday, busy with other family things, so her bday was spread out over the week. Thanks to my mom she did get a cake on her actual birthday. She was thrilled with this purple doll cake! She wanted to go bowling for her bday so that night when we got back into town the fam headed to the bowling lanes. The kids loved it, and were actually pretty good (considering that they used bumpers and the stand). The next weekend she had a party. Our neighborhood is amazing and has tons of kids so we ended up inviting 17 kids (just kids her age in the hood) and then tons of other kids showed up as well. Needless to say there was some chaos! Props to Joe though, she wanted a "hiking" party so he planned it. They went "hiking" in the fields behind our house where he also set up a scavenger hunt. Haven had a blast so I guess it was a success.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
SIX!?
Posted by Sartori Fam at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Seventeen kids?!?! You are a good mom.
Post a Comment