Tuesday, June 9, 2009

San Diego

A couple of weeks ago Joe had a Medical Conference in San Diego so the kids and I tagged along. Joe was in lectures most of the time so the kids and I played. We spend a lot of time at the beach, toured Navy ships, and went to Sea World. We were able to spend time with Mary (one of my best friends) and our good friends Rob and Melissa.
Zeke wasn't happy when it was time to leave the beach!
This is what happens when you have a runny nose at the beach!


Mary and the kids at sea world. We had an awesome time there, we were all amazed by the dolphins and Shamu! I think that when I grow up I want to be a dolphin trainer. Too bad I'm not a very good swimmer!







3 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Glad you guys to tag along for a fun vacation! I love the picture of Zeke when he is mad at the beach! I wouldn't want to leave either!

Boshell Family said...

I love CA. I'm glad that you guys had a good time!

tanalicious said...

oh! i'm so jealous!! i love love LOVE san diego. looks like you guys had a great trip. we need to get together one of these days. or have dinner or something.